Natural or Live Edge Cross Cut Monkeypod Wood Slab - H19827
Natural or Live Edge Cross Cut, Cookie Shaped Monkeypod Wood Slab, H19827
34" wide x 21" deep x 2" thick
This cookie shaped, slightly oval monkeypod tropical hardwood slab will look great as an end table, a small coffee table or the seat of a stool. Buy 2 or 3 and mix and match the heights for more visual impact!
GREAT WEDDING GIFT! (See the pictures) Buy your slab table top well in advance of the big day. At the ceremony, the bride and groom will brand the top of the wood slab with their personal brand (branding iron by others). Finish the wood slab after it is branded by sanding and applying urethane (several coats will be necessary, but it's worth the work!). We can also supply the hairpin legs at various heights.
- Our wood slabs are kiln dried to 10%-12% moisture content which helps stabilize the wood.
- Epoxy resin is used to fill all cracks & voids.
- All surfaces are sanded, ready for a finish when we receive them at our warehouse in Boise, Idaho.
- Add $195 for a satin urethane finish by Impact Imports. The finished price includes fine-sanding, filling of all cracks and a satin urethane finish. Lead times vary (please contact us to discuss).
- Choose your legs from our stock steel leg options.
- Custom steel legs available. Contact us for a quote.
- Shipping extra.