Natural Edge Cross Cut Wood Slab, 3" thick - H15762
Natural Edge Cross Cut Wood Slab, Parota Wood, H15762 - SOLD: Portland, Oregon
54" wide x 47" deep x 3" thick, Approximately 110 lbs
Imagine this beautiful cross cut / round, cookie-shaped, sustainably harvested natural / live edge wood slab as a dining table top or a coffee table top. This sustainably harvested natural / live edge wood slab can be used indoors or out (with a Spar Urethane finish which has a UV protectant).
This slab qualifies for free shipping in the continental USA! (Any purchase over $995 qualifies for free shipping!)
- Our wood slabs are kiln dried to 10%-12% moisture content which helps stabilize the wood.
- Epoxy resin is used to fill all cracks & voids.
- All surfaces are sanded, ready for a finish when we receive them at our warehouse in Boise, Idaho.
- Add $495 for a hand-applied satin urethane finish by Impact Imports
- Choose your legs from our stock steel leg options.
- Custom steel legs available. Contact us for a quote.
- Shipping by truck from our warehouse to your location in the continental USA is included in the price.