Natural Edge Cross Cut Wood Slab High Bar - H15754
Natural Edge Cross Cut Wood Slab High Bar, Parota Wood, H15754
56" wide x 56" deep x 3" thick, 42" overall height.Approx. 200 lbs. (including base)
Last one remaining! This is one of 6 pieces we purchased in the fall of 2018. When people see these, they go crazy over them. So, don't hesitate to order online. You won't be disappointed!
This beautiful High Bar was built using a sustainably harvested, uniquely-shaped cross cut natural / live edge wood slab. You could also use this piece as a stand up desk, a receptionist / hostess table, or?
- Our wood slabs are kiln dried to 10%-12% moisture content which helps stabilize the wood.
- Epoxy resin is used to fill all cracks & voids.
- All surfaces are sanded, ready for a finish when we receive them at our warehouse in Boise, Idaho, but we perform a final sanding prior to applying a finish.
- We have already hand applied satin urethane for a durable, long lasting finish. (It's easy to repair the finish if your table top becomes damaged).
- Shipping by truck from our warehouse to your location is included.