Natural Live Edge Wood Slab Table Top - Parota Wood, J23513
136" long x 40"/38"/36" wide x 3" thick
(Board Foot = 107.67)
Create your commercial bar top, restaurant community dining table or conference with this beautiful Parota Wood Slab. Sustainably harvested & kiln dried, this live edge wood slab will remain stable and add visual impact for a lifetime! Imagine this beautiful, organically shaped wood slab in your new home!
- Our wood slabs are kiln dried to 8%-10% moisture content which helps stabilize the wood.
- Epoxy resin is used to fill all cracks & voids.
- All surfaces are sanded, ready for a fine sand and finish when we receive them at our warehouse in Boise, Idaho.
- Could be purchased as raw slab or with our commercial grade satin urethane finish by Impact Imports. The finished price includes fine-sanding, filling of all cracks and a satin urethane finish. Lead times vary (please contact us to discuss).
- Choose your legs from our stock steel leg options.
- Custom steel legs available. Contact us for a quote.
- Shipping and crating not included in price and will be calculated once the slab has been crated and ready to ship.
All of our wood slabs comply with the strict Costa Rican local and national requirements for the cutting, extraction, transportation, production, documentation and exportation of natural or live edge wood slabs. Click here for more information about sustainability.
Can't decide? How about a gift card!
Shopping for someone else but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with an Impact Imports gift card.
Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Our gift cards have no additional processing fees and NO EXPIRATION DATE!