Natural Live Edge Wood Slab Table Top - Siberian Elm
Natural / Live Edge Wood Slab Table Top - Siberian Elm Wood
112" long x 52"/37"/38.5" wide x 2" thick, Approx. 180 lbs.
This is a beautiful, large, natural / live edge Siberian Elm wood slab cut from a tree which was cut down at the Broadmore Golf Course in Nampa, Idaho. Use this beautifully figured, domestic wood slab as a dining or conference table top or even a kitchen island top. Take a look at the detail of the inclusion on the branch which was cut decades ago and then the tree grew around it. We filled the void around the branch (and all other voids) with clear EcoPoxy® Resin.
This wood slab is priced as a finished table top only. Legs are an extra cost and you can choose your leg style. The legs shown here are Canyon Leg. They are made of tube steel and the finish shown is a Satin Black.
- This domestic wood slab is kiln dried to 7% moisture content which helps stabilize the wood.
- Epoxy resin is used to fill all cracks & voids.
- This slab has a Minwax Oil Based Satin Urethane Finish which will give you many years of trouble free use. Urethane is an easy-to-clean and easy-to-repair furniture finish.
- Choose your legs from our stock steel leg options.
- Custom steel legs available. Contact us for a quote.
- Shipping by truck from our warehouse to your location in the continental USA is included in the price.