Raven Black Fire Table, Square, Corrugated Panels (limited edition)
Rustic Style IMPACT Fire Table, Steel, Raven Black, Square, with Salvaged Corrugated Steel Side Panels (Limited Edition)
Edgy, urban, and contemporary, this limited edition fire pit table is the centerpiece you’ve been seeking for your outdoor living space. The waves of heavy duty salvaged corrugated steel side panels with a naturally weathered patina counterbalance the definitive outline of the raven black powder coated heavy duty steel frame and table top. Warm, clean burning propane or natural gas flames rise from organic lava rock in the elevated firebox, keeping your guest warm and comfortable in your outdoor entertaining space. Whether you are sharing a quiet coffee on a chilly morning with your loved one or raucous conversation and a six-pack with friends and family in the evening, this industrial style rectangular shaped fire table is the perfect modern outdoor fireplace appliance to entertain around. Here are the great features you'll be enjoying for many years to come:
- Heavy duty all steel frame & table top powder coated with "Raven Black" for years of beautiful, trouble free, outdoor use.
- Due to the finite supply of the Salvaged Corrugated Steel Side Panels, this is a limited edition fire table.
- 304 Stainless steel fire box with a Penta® style burner and natural lava stone for a natural, beautiful flame pattern at all settings.
- Elevated above the coffee table height table top, the flame is the centerpiece of our fire table design! Due to design, the table top will not get hot, even after hours of burning on high.
- The flame height is adjustable with a simple key valve - Set the right mood & heat output with a simple manual adjustment. 50,000 btu maximum output.
- Burn either natural gas or propane (choose gas type when ordering).
- Approximately 9-10 hour burn time (on high) using a full, standard propane tank which fits easily beneath the table and is hidden by an access door so you only see the beauty of the fire table.
- Adjustable feet so you can level your fire table on virtually any patio or deck surface.
- Measures 36" x 36" x 20" tall. Approximately 235 lbs.
- Made in the USA! 🇺🇸
Also available as a 46" x 28" rectangular model.