A Rustic Style Gas Fire Table • Stainless Steel • Square
Rustic Style Gas Fire Table, Stainless Steel, Square, with Salvaged Corrugated Steel Side Panels (Limited Edition)
If your aesthetic is edgy, urban, and contemporary, this limited edition fire table is the centerpiece you’ve been seeking for your outdoor living space. Waves of heavy duty salvaged corrugated steel side panels with a naturally weathered patina counterbalance the smooth silhouette of the hand-brushed and powder coated stainless steel frame and table top surface. Warm, clean burning propane or natural gas flames rise from organic lava rock in the elevated firebox. Whether friends and family are sharing quiet coffees on a chilly morning or conversation and a six-pack in the evening, this industrial style square shape fire pit table is the perfect modern outdoor fireplace appliance to gather around with your friends and family. Here are the great features you'll be enjoying for many years to come:
- Heavy duty ALL STAINLESS STEEL frame & table top hand brushed and powder coated clear (similar to a car finish) for years of beautiful, trouble free, outdoor use.
- Due to the limited supply of the heavy duty salvaged corrugated steel side panels, this is a limited edition fire table. And, this is one of our most popular models!
- 304 Stainless steel fire box with a stainless steel Penta® burner and natural lava stone for a natural, beautiful flame pattern at all settings. OUR STAINLESS STEEL BURNERS COME WITH A LIFETIME WARRANTY!
- Elevated above the coffee table height table top, the flame is the centerpiece of our fire table design! Due to design, the table top will not get hot, even after hours of burning on high.
- The flame height is adjustable with a simple key valve - Set the right mood & heat output with a simple manual adjustment. 50,000 btu maximum output.
- Burn either natural gas or propane (choose gas type when ordering).
- Approximately 9-10 hour burn time (on high) using a full, standard propane tank which fits easily beneath the table and is hidden by an access door so you only see the beauty of the fire table.
- Adjustable feet so you can level your fire table on virtually any patio or deck surface.
- Measures 36" x 36" x 20" tall. Approximately 235 lbs.
- Made in the USA! 🇺🇸
Also available as a 46" x 28" rectangular stainless steel model.